Thursday, March 3, 2011

Felt flowers - tiptoeing into doing "crafty things"

One of the items on my life list is to "do crafty things".   For about a year now I've been perusing blogs and bookmarking things that look interesting and "doable".  But I rarely or never would actually do them.  Well, no more.  I'm breaking out the glue gun and the sewing machine, baby!

There is nothing much easier to work with than felt.  Glue guns are a bit trickier (I've got a scar on my forearm from last summer's project where I stuck scrapbook paper to the inside of my kitchen cabinets).  But I thought I could manage it.  These little babies are inspired by Mrs. Priss' Felt Flower Pom Pom Flower Thingmabobs and Classic Felt Flowers



Sure, they don't look perfect, and I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with them.  But they exist, and I made them.  And that is good enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment