Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Frenchy's Adventure


This past weekend my mom, my sister and I had an overnight trip for some shopping and some girl time. And not just any shopping.  Frenchy's shopping.  The best treasure-hunting kind of shopping - big bins of used clothes just waiting to be rooted through. 

We took off on Friday morning, hitting the Guy's Frenchys in Colbrook first.  Here is Mom and Carolyn with their bags of loot:



The Colbrook Guy's is HUGE, so after that we needed something to recharge our energy.  We stopped for lunch at the Union Street Cafe in Berwick.  Yum.


Then we hit the Wilmot and Digby Guy's - we only stopped when they closed up at 9pm.  I love that my mom and sister have the same love (and stamina) for Frenchy's that I do.

We stayed overnight in Digby and spent some time showing each other our purchases (because the only thing that comes close to the fun of finding something great at Frenchy's is showing someone else the great thing!)



I got lots of great stuff, and I do mean lots.  I haven't taken any photos since I'm still in the process of running things through the laundry but some highlights were: 2 pairs of Banana Republic dress pants (one with the $108 price tag still on), Banana Republic short spring trench coat, BCBG Max Azria blouse, Talbots blazer, 2 Boden dresses, variety of Anne Taylor and J.Crew tops.  It was a good haul and a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment