Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter family gatherings


April in Nova Scotia can be fickle.  So to have an Easter Sunday that was actually warm and sunny was a real treat.  I even painted my toenails in celebration.  It was their first outing of the season after all.



We gathered at my mother-in-law's house for an Easter-egg hunt. 







Following the big hunt, we tried kite-flying.  Not an overwhelming success on the actual flying part, but the kites did actually make it up a few times. 



The best part was watching the boys playing with their cousins.  They even managed to take turns with their older cousin's DS with only a minimal amount of fussing.







Then we went for supper at my family's farm.  No fancy table-setting here; just yummy food and find a seat where you can.  There were 20+ people there - ranging in age from mid-nineties to not quite 3 months.  I should have taken more photos, but by that time I was more interested in eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment