Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fresh starts

April feels like a fresh start to me.  A much better time for a new year to begin than January, if you ask me.



I'll be starting a new assignment at work soon.  Technically my position won't change - same title, same pay, same building - but I'll be doing something new.  I've got mixed feelings, but I think that is normal.  I've been doing roughly the same type of legal work for most of my career and this will be a little different.  I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and I'm...well I'm uncomfortable.  But I think it is time.  Too long doing the same sort of thing and I find myself thinking that I can't do anything else.  And I can.  And I need to believe that I can keep changing and adapting and the only way to really convince myself of that is to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment