Saturday, April 2, 2011

Seating arrangements

I love that in a room with a big couch (albeit one that looked like it was attacked by a panther), my boys end up sitting together in a chair. 



They may end up sitting in that chair for awhile actually.  I thought we had arranged to replace said panther-attacked couch with a "new" one from Kijiji today.  But the seller was nowhere to be found when Tim arrived to pick it up (with a rented van, I may add). 

Thinking that today was going to be our much anticipated new-couch day, we had dragged the old one out into the backyard. So for now all we've got left inside are the cushions/foam blocks.

I've got my fingers crossed that there was just some mix-up with the seller and the couch will indeed arrive.  Although to get it here, we may have to use the Force.  It's worth a try.






No comments:

Post a Comment